9/29/2014

School Starts Again!


It's Monday again! NOOOOOO! (okay that is too much)



School is starting again and am into a new project right now, might be hiatus again for a while :( I will try to spare my time to blog though! 

Anyway, I just want to share you my workspace. Yes, it's messy I know.....

So on my workspace I have my 21.5" iMac which is huge for me (can't even imagine the 27". o.m.g). Was doing a magazine project from school that is inspired by Massimo Vignelli hence the inDesign program running in the background.

I usually listen to my song from my phone with this JBL On Stage Micro III dock/speaker. This speaker is amazing I tell you! And that Typo Weekly Planner (similar here) is just adorable. It's pink and has a cat illustration in it. Good for keeping in track!

I sometimes use my Bamboo tablet (no longer available since it's replaced by Intuous) for my project. Not really a big fan of it but it's handy for most projects.

And of course, my Macintosh Yankee Candle that lasts forever. I love scented candle! This one smells refreshing because it's apple, duh!

How's your workspace? Is it messy too? If so, high five!

No comments:

Post a Comment