2/17/2015

Recent Haul: February 2015



I rarely buy new beauty products but when I do, I surely buy more than one.

Ah, one beauty product will never be enough. Can I have your amen ladies?

At the beginning of February, I bought this Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in 07 Nude-ish. I wasn't sure that I really want to buy this at first because it's SGD25, which my friend said it's the same as MAC lipsticks (I never buy any MAC product. I am broke). Then towards the end of the month I bought the Topshop Highlighter in Horizon and Metallic Cream Blush in Aorta (weird name isn't it?) and I decided to stop by at John Little and bought a new concealer. I decided to try the L'oreal True Match Concealer in the shade W4-5. The review of each product will come out soon! I just have to use it more ofter to really know whether I love it or not.




L-R: Topshop Highlighter in Horizon//Topshop Cream Blush in Aorta//Borjouis Rouge Edition Velvet in 07 Nude-ish//L'oreal True Match Concealer in W4-5



Any recent beauty product that you've bought this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment