11/28/2014

10 Facts About Me


Well, let's get to know each other more shall we?




1. I've been blogging since I was 14. I created blogs and deleted them and now I decided to take it more seriously and commit to it (I am trying to!)

2. I was born in the 90s. 1994 to be exact. I am Indonesian but currently studying in Singapore.

3. I am a LASALLE College of The Arts student majoring in Design Communication.  I am graduating next year! 

4. I like photography, but I like digital imaging more. I am not a genius when it comes to photography theories though! And now I am trying to do more photography on my daily life (not only for assignment and stuff)

5. I am in love with makeup but sometimes I feel that I can't pull off certain look. Oh and I am a Youtube junkie! My favourite youtubers are Jenn Im, EsteƩ , ClaireWeylie, Stephanie and more.

6. I have uneven eyelids and it's killing me when I do my winged eyeliner.

7. Winged eyeliner for life #mybae #lifesaviour

8. I can come to school dress up like da bomb today and doesn't even try to look put together on the next day

9. I don't have favourite genre of music. I listen to any kind of music to fit my current mood. But rock and metal = no.

10. I love to read like fo'real. I used to buy novels but now I have my Kindle and seriously why didn't I own this thing earlier?!


That's 10 (random?) facts about me. If you can only tell 1 fact about yourself, what would it be? Maybe we're both a bookworm? or suffer from Asian eyelid problem as well?

5 comments:

  1. I'm a YouTube junkie too! My favs are Grav3yardgirl, Zoella, and Polandbananas20! :D

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. high five! I subscribed to them too except for Polandbananas20. I'll check out her channel someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! x I love your blog,,,would you like to follow each other? Let us know on my blog Beautiiberry.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete