5/01/2015

New Holy Grail Combo


As an oily girl, I have finally found the perfect combination for a long lasting and matte makeup!

I recently discovered the Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder and it was under SGD10. I mean, Essence Cosmetics is always the best in terms of price point.

It is a translucent powder that is supposed to be used when your face become oily throughout the day. I usually set my makeup with this when I use a full coverage concealer to prevent looking cakey.


One day I set my makeup with Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray after powdered with this. Holy mother of god! My face was matte throughout the day and my makeup stayed put even through the humid weather of Singapore!

I don't usually use this setting spray alone because it makes my face feels oilier as the day goes by. But I love how it makes my makeup stay. Now, I can forever love these two. Match made in heaven.

Any makeup combo that you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment